
*Anniversary Adventure was fantastic.
We stayed overnight at the Anniversary Inn
and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.
Have you had there Avocado Rolls.
I crave them now.
The next morning we slept in
and did not check out until the last minute
and then saw Prince Caspian. Totally loved it.
So nice to have uninterupted time to talk
and just be together.
Thanks Dad and Kayleen for the fun room.
Thanks Mom and Al for watching our kids.
*We had a babysitter on Friday Night also
We saw Indiana Jones
Loved it also.
I liked how they stayed true to the time period,
It was suppose to be filmed in.
Makes Archeology seem exciting.
Fun, upbeat and cheesy just like the originals.
*Loved Prince Caspian so much
that Noah and I went on a date on Saturday.
His favorite character was the mouse, Reepicheep.
*On Sunday in Primary,
they talked about Priesthood Power
saw the evidence that Noah has learned
something or been listening to what we have tried to teach him
*Memorial day, was wet and rainy
Saw old friends for lunch
Quinn and Barbara and their boys.
Noah and his Dallin
are the same age as when Quinn and I were best friends.
I am so glad we are still friends
*Swimming Party got rained out.
Moved it to my house.
Saw all my sisters , brother and their families
Yummy food.
Fun to be together
Massive wrestling match in my front room.
Noah won the belt.
It was a good day.
*Fun to have Kersten off work for so much time.
Loved having fun things to do but not to much.
Saw so many movies, I feel like I didn't have kids.


5 comments:
That sounds soo fun!! You both deserve it so much too.
That was a little random Lou. But informative.
What a fun weekend! I am so jealous. I'm so sorry I missed your call earlier today. Would love to chat tomorrow!
I so glad you had a wonderful anniversary. Memorial day was fun loved been with every one. Indiana Jones was a fabulous movie,
Sounds like you guys had a great time! We have always wanted to stay in the Anniversary Inn...what room did you two get? How have you all been?
Post a Comment