
This movie totally rocks my socks. It is so hilarious. It makes me so happy. I saw it a couple of weeks ago and bought it on tuesday. I have been doing that lately buying random stuff, I have not done that in awhile. I love the language, the writing is so witty. I do hate the soundtrack but it adds to the strangeness of the movie. It is beautiful, heartwarming, heartbreaking and funny. If you haven't seen it yet. You should even if it is a bit crude. I LOved, LovED, Loved IT!
9 comments:
Also LOVED this movie. I did not hate the soundtarck, but I can see why you might have. I think I may need to purchase this one as well.
DITO! This movie is one of the all time best!
I have been wanting to see this, and haven't yet. Should I just go buy it myself?
I liked it too!
Hello puffier version of june bug!
Me TOO! It's my new favorite movie. I love how they got the adoption dynamics SO RIGHT! I loved the soundtrack though. :)
I am so curious to see this movie! I have only heard good albeit strange things about it. As soon as we get back...
I'm so excited to see it, it's on my NetFlicks Queue. Hooray!
I was hoping Juno would get best picture this year. It was right up there as one of my favorites, too. I liked the soundtrack too.
Post a Comment