* My husband commented on how big Noah's feet are getting. Noah said "Big feet, grow big like Dad's". Noah even was still, long enough for me to snap a picture of their feet. My son admires his dad so much. With good cause. Kersten is such a caring and amazing man. He is continueally trying to be a better husband, father and man. I just appreciate him so much. They have been having a lot of fun together lately. I love seeing them enjoy each other so much
*Sofia is growing so big so fast. It seems in the last couple weeks she has seemed to sprout. Her head has grown out of her hair and I was a bit sad when I looked at her and realized her faux hawk was gone. She is so instantly smiley and she is laughing so much. She is such a joy.
*I am really looking forward to the coming summer months. We have some fun activities planned and lots we hope to plan. Noah's last day of preschool is on tuesday and then Kerst and I are off for our 10 yr anniversary extravaganza. It is the beginning to a lot of fun times ahead.

* My beautiful mothers day gift from my boys and sweet baby. A Lia Sophia slide necklace in the shape of what else, A Daisy
3 comments:
What a cute foot shot! I love the necklace, too.
Happy Anniversary cutie! I can't wait to hear about what you two have planned :).
I love the necklace, it is beautiful. I would love to chat if you have a chance before you two take of on our anniversary celebration! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment