Sunday, May 06, 2007

I am Cinderella

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Cinderella

You poor girl, working your hands to the bone for your wicked stepmother and ugly stepsisters. Cinderella first scrubbed up for her role in Cinderella (1950)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=981

My favorite princess is Cinderella. This was a fun test

4 comments:

Carrie said...

How totally approriate. In SO MANY ways! It's not just something your dad has always said after all! Too cool.

Kersten said...

I am shocked, SHOCKED, by the results of your test. Perhaps you should take it again, just in case...

Dave S. S. said...

I think that was the gayest test I've ever taken.

CTuna's Cavern said...

I can't believe you are Cinderella. That's so unbelieveable. Did I say I was shocked? I'm feeling the same as Kersten.