Monday, May 21, 2007

Anniversary Celebration


Here are some pictures taken when we got back after our anniversary celebration. Noah was really excited we were home. I guess a couple of hours was too long for him. We went as a family to see Shrek 3 today. Noah loved it and Kersten and I enjoyed it a lot too. It was really darling. Noah thought it was cool that Dad stayed home today. And that he got a "Coke Coke" (root beer) at the theater. It was a nice relaxing fun day together

My sister Amy and her husband Jason came over and watched Noah for us while we went to dinner. We had a certificate from my old work for Market Street Grill. It was really yummy. We even had enough for dessert., It was just so nice to have time to talk and reminence about our life together. I do just absolutely adore my husband, Afterwards we went wandering and shopping a bit at Target. It was perfect. The shirt I am wearing in these pictures is my favorite shirt right now. I love that it is a bit different and colorful. It is the shirt I was wearing that I had my fingernails match for my manicure, pedicure.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

First thing I noticed was your shirt, it's adorable! Totally cute. It sounds like a great anniversary celebration, you two deserve it!

Dave S. S. said...

You look really nice in that dress Lou, but who is that handicapped guy standing next to you?

Nik English said...

It is a celebration! Praise the Lord and pass the tax rebate!

Mimi said...

Happy Anniversary Noah was a delight to watch that night. We need to do it again soon so we can play with Noah again. Hit us up anytime I love watching your boy. It is one of the greatest joys in my life