
Today Kersten and I have been married for 9 years. It is crazy to think that we have been married that long. One thing that is for sure it has not been boring. Kersten is always trying to make things fun and spice things up a bit. Our joke right now is he laughs and teases "You knew what I was when you married me." Which is true, so now when I embarrass him by dancing in the streets singing, I remind him of the same. I reallly could not be married to someone more suited for me. I love him to pieces.
Thinking back to that beautiful day 9 years ago it only rained when we were inside. The flowers were beautiful around temple square and we both arrived at the corner of temple square at the same time. The best part of the day was of course the ceremony and sitting int he celestial room before we got married. I was the only bride in the brideroom and it was so fun to be pampered and fussed over. My sisters still tease me that they have never seen two people kiss more on their wedding day. All day, Kersten sang songs he made up to me about the day. That is probably my favorite memory. It was really cute and he still makes up songs about our life. We rode a carriage from the temple to our breakfast. An elementary class clapped and yelled "YOu finally did it" That felt so true. It was a perfect day, my bridesmaids in yellow saffon, with daisies everywhere and lemons on the tables. I still would not change much. I wish that our scanner worked so I could post a cute picture of the two of us. We look so young. It makes us laugh now. I loved it and I am so grateful that I married the man of my heart
3 comments:
Happy anniversary. Next year it will be your decade. That's when Mom K and I send you to the anniversary inn to celebrate. One year and counting. hee hee.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been that long! You two are perfect for each other, I'm so glad you got married. Kersten has made you better then you were and vice versa. You two are the best!
Happy Anniversary! Time flies!!!!! I love you both to pieces
Post a Comment