

Today was a sad and tragic day at least for Kersten, Noah and I our friends, Ben, Shaunelle and Jaimason moved. We have just in the last few months become really good friends with them. As Kersten and I have learned as we have been married longer, it is rare to find another couple where everyone gets along together. We found that in these guys, Although they are only moving an hour away it seems like it is farther. Kersten and I tease that we inspire people that we love to move away from us. Noah and Jaimason have become really good friends and they ask to play together. They are so opposite sometimes that it makes us laugh. For example while Noah is practicing his lightsaber skills, Jaimason will be playing Dad with the stroller and baby doll. They have rubbed off on each other though. I will catch Noah pretending to take the baby shopping and Jaimason now will play swords. They play so well together. Noah is now the only 3 year old in nursery moving up to Sunbeams next year. For me it takes awhile to feel really comfortable with someone and Shaunelle and I have found our place. I will miss her tremendously. Kersten and Ben understood each others sense of humor and both loved to play X-box. They shared our love of movies and conversation. I am still a bit in denial that they moved. We will miss them tons and will just have to make the effort to get down to see them
4 comments:
I totally stinks when you finally find a good "couples friend" and then they have to leave. Usually we're doing the leaving, but those kind of friends are rare indeed. Maybe we should move in next door and that will solve your problem!
Okay that would be an absolute dream come true. I would totally love that. And yes it would solve our problem indeed
Remember the Cannon's ... I understand your grief.
Pretty sure you are the worst friends ever for putting that horrible picture of us on here! We miss you too.
Post a Comment