Noah on Christmas. Overwhelmed with all the new adventures ahead.
Noah and Kersten on the stairs coming down on Christmas morning. Notice the Lightsaber that has not left his side since his Uncle Jason F* gave it to him Christmas Eve. Noah played in his bed with his Lightsaber until almost 10 pm
Die cast Cars from the movie Cars. He is set for a long while with cars
Buzz Lightyear to match the same size as his Zurg. Notice what a good flyer he is
Tools. Now he can be just like Bob the Builder
4 comments:
So cute! What a lucky boy.
What a fun Christmas! So different from our "all girl" event! I feel like I ought to have sent you a Christmas card!Happy Holidays!
Noah is a very lucky boy but I am even more lucky because I get to come over and Play!
It was a great Christmas. We spoil our boy WAY too much.
Post a Comment