Friday, December 15, 2006

One Word


Yourself: crazy
Your Partner: hilarious
Your Hair: frizzy
Your Mother: helpful
Your Father: acting
Your Favorite Item: book
Your Dream Last Night: coloring
Your Favorite Drink: diet coke
Your Dream Car: mustang
Your Dream Home: organized
The Room You Are In: basement
Your Ex: smart
Your Fear: failure
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Mother
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: husband
What You’re Not: bored
Muffins: yummy
One of Your Wish List Items: music
Time: 2:31
The Last Thing You Did: work
What You Are Wearing: yoga
Your Favorite Weather: jacket
Your Favorite Book: Anita
Last Thing You Ate: milk
Your Life: busy
Your Mood: sleepy
Your Best Friends: faithful
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: friends
Your Car: corolla
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Your Summer: flood
Relationship Status: Forever
What Is On Your TV: Toy Story 2
What Is The Weather Like: cold
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: today

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love reading yours, because I know exactly what you mean with everything. (i.e. Your Ex) You are the greatest Lou, and I'm so grateful for your friendship. I love you.

emily said...

Very fun to read. It's amazing how much you can learn about someone with just "one word".

I have frizzy hair too!

Mimi said...

I did this with Jean and it was funny what she said