Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1st

Today is one of my favorite days of the year October 1st. I love the fall colors that usually are present on today. The crisp air so I can wear one of my favorite sweaters or jackets. I think my love affair with today began back in 1994 when after Priesthood session my husband took me on top of the roof of his bedroom and kissed me for the first time. The rest is history. I always get so excited as the day draws nearer. My husband laughs at me, because I always remind him that tonight he needs to kiss me so that every year we keep our love going. It makes it even more exciting when General Conference is that weekend. I am blessed to watch the words of our Heavenly Father through our prophet and feel the spirit the entire weekend. The 3rd session is just beginning and the Tabernacle Choir is singing and I have warm fuzzies going throughout my entire body because I know today is going to be a good day.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute! How fun that your first kiss was on this day too. I'm sure Oct 2nd we spend time discussing the whole thing. OH I Love October!

Nik English said...

I dont want to know about Ten and your mating rituals on the top of roofs. That is just a little TMI thanks. Live On.

Dave S. S. said...

My first kiss was in a Porta-Jon in the middle of July, I still get warm fuzzies thinking about it.

Danny said...

The 5th of October tops it everytime. jk:)