Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jackets


Jacket weather has finally arrived. I love the cool air and the fall leaves. It screams Change and you know exicting things are going to happen soon. There has been some cold days here and there but now it is consistantly cool. I have been looking forward to October. For many reasons including two of my best friends just flew into town for the next couple weeks. There are so many fun things to do. The Pumpkin Patches are open, the corn maze and just driving throught the canyons to see the leave there are all sorts of fun thingsto do.
Noah loves jackets. He has to always wear the hat and gets very upset if it falls off and yells " Hat, hat, hat, hat" while patting his head. He got a new Buzz jacket last weekend and he won't take it off. I had to post this picture taken a couple weeks ago it makes me so happy. He is obsessed with his tools lately, hence the hammer. I will randomly find him hammering, screwing or clamping things with his tools in the house to fix them. He does a great job.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute, jackets are the best.

Nik English said...

Tipo likes Tools!!

Sharon said...

What a big boy he is! He is a cutie too!