LouDaisy

"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bono is hot

I have been listening to U2 Cd Elevation today. I love the music and it makes me motivated . I have my first enrichment party tonight and I wanted to be happy and motivated. I love this Cd . For my Bitthday last year my in'laws got Kerst and I tickets to there concert last Dec. Kersten's brother and little sister also came with us. They were incredible and amazing live. It is an experience I will always remember. It was so fun to scream and yell and freak out when they came on stage. When the U2 Ipod came out they had a commercial on tv where they sang elevation. I had never thought that Bono was Hot until that commercial. I commennted this feeling to my husband and he still teases me about it. But he is HOT. My husband is the one that got me into them and I am very grateful.
Posted by Laurie at 5:02 PM

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Alright, so I'm not sure about hot. But I suppose I agree that he has his moments. He does a lot of good things anyway, and that's always admirable. I love it when you have a new post!

August 31, 2006 at 6:20 PM
Dave S. S. said...

Bono is Hot but Fred Rogers is Amazing, a true Dreamboat.

September 13, 2006 at 9:56 AM
Dave S. S. said...

Kersten told me he thinks Fran Dresher is hot, But that was when he was going through that stage when he liked annoying Jewish women with fingernail on chalkboard esq voices. We all go through that stage I think.

September 14, 2006 at 4:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Laurie
I am a stay at home mom that loves the craziness of being with my boy and girl. He is my joy and miracle and makes my life a marvel. My mischief girl t has brought pink and sweet into our life. I have to be creative to breath and constantly have several projects in various stages. I adore my husband, he is my perfect match. I love being crazy, happy and a bit zany.
View my complete profile

This I Know...

My Sweet Little Family

My Sweet Little Family

My Miracle Children

My Miracle Children

Noah Lawrence

Noah Lawrence
Our Jedi, Super Hero and Warrior

Sofia Caroline

Sofia Caroline
Our Tweet-ums and Little Princess,

My One True Love

My One True Love

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Our Current Read A-Loud

Our Current Read A-Loud

What I Last Watched...

What I Last Watched...

Family Adventure Blogs

  • Al and Mom in China to get Baby Chloe
  • Lena's Cancer Blog

Family Blogs

  • Al - Photography
  • Al- Ramblings
  • Alicia T
  • Amy
  • Audrey
  • Brett
  • Brett and Alicia
  • Dad
  • Emilee
  • Gatnnos Family
  • Heidi
  • Jake and Jenny
  • Jason and Verity
  • Lena
  • My Kersten's Blog
  • Nik
  • Timothy and Allison
  • Todd and Amelia
  • Todd- Diff'rent Strokes

Friends Blogs

  • Barnes Family
  • Bethany
  • Caroline
  • Courtney/ C-Jane
  • Courtnie
  • Diana
  • Emily
  • Erin
  • Felsted Family
  • Frost
  • Howell Family
  • Karina
  • Kathy
  • Katrina
  • Kieran
  • Kim
  • Kristi
  • Laura
  • Liesel
  • Melissa
  • Natalie
  • Rich
  • Sharon
  • Sonja
  • Teresa
  • Traci
  • Tren-home Family
  • West Fam

Inspiration

  • A Little Great
  • A Room Somewhere
  • Anita Stansfield
  • Ann Taylor Loft
  • Apraxia Kids
  • Centsationalgirl
  • Crafty Crow
  • Downeast Basics
  • Good Reads
  • James Taylor
  • Little Playdates Company
  • Mama Made It
  • Mmm, Sounds Good (Recipe Blog)
  • My Happy Little Life
  • Nancy Campbell Allen
  • Nie Nie
  • Peter Breinholt
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Stampin Up
  • Stephenie Meyer
  • Unofficial Anita Fan Site
  • Williams-Sonoma

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Labels

  • About Me
  • Art
  • Birthdays
  • Books
  • Celebrations
  • Children's Books
  • Countdown
  • Crafts
  • Diabetes
  • Extended Family
  • Family
  • Family Life
  • Father
  • Friends
  • Fun
  • Grateful Sunday
  • Guest
  • Holidays
  • House
  • Husband
  • Mothers
  • Movies
  • Music
  • My Opinion
  • Noah
  • Obsessions
  • Poems
  • Potty Training
  • Pregnancy
  • Quiz
  • Real Simple Interview
  • School
  • Siblings
  • Sofia
  • Style
  • Tagged
  • Top Ten
  • Treasures
  • Words

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (71)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (106)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (151)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2007 (166)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (39)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • Bono is hot
      • Flags
      • I'm married to an Old Man
      • Water
      • We had another Flood
      • Floods
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.