Saturday, September 10, 2011

9 wishes

One of Noah's friends asked him if he had 9 wishes what would they be
Thanks Elise for having him think of this.

Here was his response

1.  That we could play Star Wars for Real.

2.  That I had super strength

3. I could shoot lava out of my hands

4. That I was an Octo Millionaire (A millionaire 8 times)

5. Shoot lasers out of his eyes

6. It would rain Trix anytime I wanted

7. The fastest Jet that is armored and fully equip

8. A tank

9. A computer that shows him where all the bad guys are.

 SOFIA

She had to have 9 wishes also.

1. Princess Boat

2. Magical Coach with Horses

3.  A real life puppy

4. Fairy Godmother

5. Magic Unicorn

6.  A Ballet

7. Flowers all over, especially sunflowers and pink ones

8.Tiara crown

9.  A Chocolate Milk and Pudding River

3 comments:

jenny and jake said...

They are so imaginative. My favorite one of Noah's was number 4 and my favorite one of Sofia's is probably number 3 and 6!
I will take money, a puppy, and ballet any day! :)

Kersten said...

Those are the best wishes! I can pick a few of them from each list that would be on mine, too.

Carrie said...

I think a chocolate milk river would be awesome and lava shooting out of my hands? Who wouldn't want that?! I love those kids!