Wednesday, December 01, 2010

First Day of Christmas

I am going to do my best to post a little thought or funny thing every day during December. 
Either a fun story etc.  Just to help keep the Christmas spirit alive in my home and heart. 

A Countdown to Christmas and a New Year

Here is todays:
My favorite picture of Allie this year

My niece Allie came to her mother and said
"Mom, it sure is nice for Jesus to share his birthday with all of us.  We all get presents on his birthday.  What should we get him this year?  Can we make him a cake and take turns blowing out the candles?"

So our new plan is to make a cake on his birthday and decide what gifts we will give him this year.  They will be gifts like making good choices, reading our scriptures,  always saying our prayers.  I think we should put them in a box and open them the  next year on Christmas to see if we do them

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun! We always had a birthday cake for Jesus when we were little which eventually morphed into the Israeli dinner. I love the idea of the box, I'm excited to see what you write each day! Hooray!