Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Busy.... Caroling

My week just got a bit crazier.
Now I have YW gifts to prepare.
A YW lesson for Sunday.
Now I am talking on Sunday.
I have to get my hair colored before Saturday.
I am working on thursday.
I have to get my tooth fixed tomorrow..
Tending my niece on friday.
busy busy busy

I went caroling last night.
With the Young Men and Women in our neighborhood.
It was silly and impromptu.
I will always remember
that while we were singing
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer-
a sweet old lady held onto her husbands arm
and started to cry with joy.
That has never happened when I have caroled before.
That is what Christmas is about.
I am going to remember that for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

During Rudolph no less. That is awesome.

WonderKitty said...

That is busy! You said you are working on thursday, where at?