So I had a GLORIOUS Week.
On Tuesday I was making Tacos and my sweet Hubby
Surprised me with flowers.
Noah tells everyone that they are Dark Red
and they are so so beautiful.
I told Kieran I would post a pic of me in my fabulous polka dot dress.
And don't you love love love my new Ruby slippers.
Every girl needs a pair of Ruby Slippers.
So sad the lighting is bad in this picture, oh well
I got to wear my fav new outfit for
Joshua's Baptism
this is Kersten's Sister Nina's son.
And he was baptized into
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
My husband was humbled and honored when Josh
asked him to baptize him.
His foot came up so he had to do it twice
Grandpa Heinz confirmed him a member of the church
and gave him the Gift of the Holy Ghost.
It was a really exciting and special day.
Congratulations Josh! I am so so proud of you
I KNOW you made the right choice.
Love you buddy.
We had a pizza and brownie party afterwards.
It was super fun and yummy
I love it when the fam gets all together.
Sofia, Of course turned it into a dance party.
She even provided the music.
She was singing.
And she had to dance with her Daddy.
She then talked Noah into dancing with her.
It was super super fun.
As you can see it totally wore her out.
Okay, now for a vote
Kersten has been growing his hair out now for awhile
I think it is HOT HOT HOT.
But it is driving him crazy because the curls poof
Luckily the "Hair Whisperer" is on call to help
that is my sister Amy.
She seriously is so good with hair that it talks to her
so she know what it wants.
So I am begging him to keep it.
He wants to cut it for the summer
What do you think?





5 comments:
I'm so glad he brought you roses, you totally deserve it. With Kersten's hair I must say I'm seeing a little Matthe McConaughey. . .
Lu- 1. Roses are such an excessively wonderful gift. Love your hubs. 2. CUTE dress. 3. CUTE kids. 4. NO! Don't cut it! Then again, I've a thing for longer hair on men, as evidenced by the men in my life. :) 5. Love you!
Nik got me flowers today too! Yay for surprise flowers!
Kersten does look really good with the long hair. But I can sympathize with wanting it gone. I think he could cut quite a bit off and still have the shaggy look, then start the grow out process again in the fall. And if its bothering him, you know he will not settle till its taken care of. He may cut it anyway....
You're a woman after my own heart:
http://howethoughts2.blogspot.com/2008/07/boys-shouldn-have-curly-hair-entry.html
We went with option B. And I love it.
What a wonderful occasion! I wish I could see your outfit better cause it's SO CUTE! Way to wear ruby slippers! I love the exhausted dancing queen.
Post a Comment