Friday, May 28, 2010

Cabin Anniversary 2010

Last weekend for our anniversary
We went to the place of our honeymoon.
We had so much fun just being together as a family. 
here is our family at the park.  
This is our normal.  

We went on lots of walks
We tried to take a family picture of our shadows,
This is the best one of all four of us.
Sofia was not cooperating very well.

We read lots of books.
Colored lots of pictures.
Ate lots of food 
and watched lots of movies.
Nik and Lena came up to visit.
We went to the park and played.
Colored lots and ate nachos.
We love playing with our aunt and uncle.
We even ate lunch at Granny's.
Swings were a huge hit.
I was amazed how high Fia would go.
The time to clean up came to fast.
I love this old vacuum.
It has always been there.
The Cabin is a sacred, wonderful place.
It makes me feel calm and loved.
It always revives me to go there.  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun, fun fun. I'm glad you guys had such a great anniversary! Love you guys!

emily said...

That looks like tons of fun! And now I'm hungry for nachos.
Happy Anniversary!

Diana said...

how fun! you have the cutest little family :)