"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Sofiaisms
This girl gets funnier everyday. She is exerting her independence and her sense of humor is astounding.
Examples:
* She LOVES being naked. And is always trying to weasel her way out of her clothes. When she succeeds she yells "KAYKED". And dances around the house, singing, skipping and jumping. She loves "kayked dancing", and "Kayked Showers", "Kayked Baths", "Kayked Hugs" and anything "KayKed."
*She loves going to church on Sunday. Part because she LOVES getting to wear her "Princess dresses" in her closet. And she loves going to "My Class". On Sunday as we were going to church she argued with us that it was only her church. We would say "our Church", she would say "My Church". So I went through all our names individually and say "Daddy's Church, Mommy's Church, Noah's Church and Sofia's Church." She responded with "yep, My Church".
* She has to show everyone her "Dress" and her shoes. She is obsessed with her clothes and it has turned into a struggle every morning to she what she is going to wear. She loves to dress up with braclets, necklaces and "My Bow" in her hair. She has even started telling me how she wants her hair, in "Piggies" or "One Bow". I am so in trouble in the future. It has already started.
* Sofia, What's your Name?..... Baby A
Once in awhile she will say that she is "Fia" most of the time she is Baby A.
* "Sofia, How Old are You? " I Six"
Noah just turned Six and that is a big number around our house. We are making 2 be a big deal too.
*She has been talking with her fingers like a puppet. Ever since My Dad played "Mr. Sniffer" with her at Noah's birthday party. At breakfast the other day, she talks with her fingers and says "Hi, I'm A", So Noah pipes in "Hi, I'm A." And I join and say "Hi, I'm K, So now we say AAK." We all start hysterically laughing. We started all talking with our hands and saying different letters to make different sounds. But Sofia had to always be "A". And she would laugh and smile in a smug way that showed that she knows she is funny.
*Whenever she is looking for something, she looks around and says "Hmmmmm" and then when she finds it she says "Oh, there it is". In her sweet two year old accent
* All of her toys have to kiss and talk. She plays everything like such a girl. She is zooming around the room with her cars and they stop and say "Hi, Kiss" then they kiss and keep driving. All her stuffed animals and dolls do this too. Even Noah's "Guys" any action figures are just "Guys" and they kiss too. They all have to dance together too. The other day I caught Buzz Lightyear and Tiana the Barbie dancing and kissing in her bedroom.
*She is OBSESSED with dancing. She is dancing all day, any time and any place. She is begging us to dance too. And she will even sing her own music if I am to slow to get the music on. She is always a Princess and Dancing with either a Frog or a Prince or we are Princesses together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Adorable! I love that little girl, and I am amazed by her every time I see her. Thanks for sharing these things.
She must get her dancing from you, you've got some sweet moves. What a cutie girl!
So cute! What a fun age, I love 2 year olds...3 on the other hand is a challenge.
Post a Comment