Saturday, April 17, 2010

Light switches


I made these last night for my kids rooms and I love how they turned out.  They make me really happy.

Sofia's Room

The picture is when Fia was one year old.  
And now you can see the color scheme of her room too.  

Noah's Room

The picture of Noah was taken when he was just barely 2 
on the steps of the Salt Lake Temple at my brother Nik and his wife Lena's wedding.
I love how little he looks and that he looks so proud boyish

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute. Cute!

Amelia said...

Those are super cute! I love to see my photography on people's walls, and this is a way I've never seen before! Love it.

Mimi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are way better in person you get the feel of the light switch! Love them Lou you inspire me!

Trenholms said...

They look awesome. I really like your idea. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Bethany said...

Very creative. Way to go!