"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Her Royal 2 year old Highness
One of my new favorite neighbors Sonja watched my Sofia while I went to an appt and while she was there took these "Oh, so amazing pictures of my Princess." She dressed her up and just started snapping. I feel like I have been extra blessed with talented people in my life and I feel extra blessed to have moved here and have them in my life now too. Thank you Sonja again for these beautiful amazing pictures of my daughter. Thank you for showing me friendship and for the great example of womanhood and motherhood that you are to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Beautiful. How do I get me a friend like that? What a great neighbor. So cute!
She is beautiful! I love that dress. She really looks like a princess.
So cute!! I love Princess Sofia!
Man! She was so fun to take pictures of. What a doll! Thank YOU for being such a fabulous neighbor. I'm still dreaming of that delish taco salad. So glad you moved into the neighborhood!
Post a Comment