Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hulu Find

Have you heard of the wonderful invention of Hulu?   I was making Christmas tags last night a bit bored and not knowing what to listen to or watch.  I hit Hulu and watch one episode of Glee.  I like the music cause I am a musical type of gal but it really wasn't keeping my interest.  I hit most popular searches to get ideas and on page 3,  do you know what I found?  You will never guess








Yes I found Doogie Howser MD

My favorite show in Jr High.  I loved it so much.  That the boy that I liked at the time, gave me a poster of Doogie Howser for Christmas my seventh grade year.  It hung in my walk in closet until I moved out and got married.  I loved this show.  I sadly remember very few specifics of the show.  Except Vinnie was his best friend and Wanda his girlfriend.  So I started at the beginning of Season 1 and went through 4 episodes and was done with the tags.
Oh, I am a bit giddy.  My sweet, poor husband had to listen to me lament and go by a play by play of each episode until late into the night.  He laughed at me and teased me a lot about Neil Patrick Harris.  Who now does not hold the same appeal for me.  Oh, but the memories of watching and dreaming about this show when I was young.  I did love Neil in the smash hit comedy "Under Cover Brother."  That show makes me laugh out loud a lot.
Happy day while I dream of Doogie.
Lucky me I have 4 whole seasons to get through.  So so happy.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hulu is awesome! I will have to go search and see what I can find. It is our goto place to watch Flash Forward - love that show!

WonderKitty said...

Hahaha!! I remember this show, but I was not old enough to really know what was going on. I really like Neil Patrick Harris now though! He is an amazing actor and comedian. I am glad he got past that Doogie phase though!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Doogie woogie boogle boy of company 1980's... Wow and Whoa