Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

I saw NEW MOON today.  Yes, my dear friend bought tickets months and months ago so that we could see it together.  It was dreamy and wonderful and all that jazz.  I got to go with my brother Nik, his wife Lena,  my husband and one of my best friends Kieran and her husband Kevin.



 I had to see this movie the first time with Kieran.  I adore going to movies with her.  She has the best laugh and is so enthusiastic about Twilight and just movies that it is contagious.  It would have felt totally wrong to see it without her.  We took a self portrait last year at Twilight and did so again today.  She looked super chic.  I wore purple with my black trench coat that is shiny.  Trying to look a bit more vampirish.  I don't think I pulled it off to much. We were a bit giddy and giggly.  It was super fun.  She is a great writer and I know on her blog this adventure will sound a lot more exciting.   I just love this woman.


I loved it way more than the first Twilight movie.  It had some awesome cinematography.  This is the book that you are suppose to start falling in love with Jacob.  And in this movie, Jacob is WAY hotter than Edward.  I have always been an Edward fan but today I was totally on the Jacob page.  Some of those scenes just took my breath away. They had some standups of Edward and Jacob outside the theatre.  Of course we had to take pictures.  I had to touch Jacobs chest



and in the one of just me and Edward looks like his arm is around me and I am snuggled in.  We did get a picture of Nik licking Jacobs face.  Last year we had one of him licking Edward.  But mine turned out all fuzzy.  I hope Kieran got a better one.  So here is last years





Above is a picture with my Edward,  he actually is much more like Jacob.  A lot hot, a bit angry and oh so cuddly and warm.  I am so glad he came with me.  It was glorious holding his hand and making eyes at him.

I won't give away any spoilers about the movie or anything although most people know the story.  It was fabulous being with my love, my brother and my best friend.  And just being a girl and having fun.  I loved it.  It was a great day.  I also got to go to lunch at Five Guys with my brother and sister Amy.  Who was amazing and watched my kids and even took Noah to school.  I owe that woman big time.  Overall one very fabulous day.

2 comments:

WonderKitty said...

It was a great show! I am very glad I got to see it for the first time with Kieran as well. She was so excited! This one was definitly better than Twilight. Though, there were some laughable parts, they just made it more enjoyable. Thanks Kieran!

Carrie said...

Yay! We must discuss tomorrow!