
Noah the man of the hour. He is now 5
We had his friend birthday party this afternoon.
It was amazing. Thanks to my sister, mother in law, sister and bro in law.
I could not have done it without them. I was a bit of a basket case.
They helped to pull it all together and the kids have fun.
Some of the helpers and adults dressed up.
And the birthday boy. Thanks again everyone.

Yoda the cutest baby. Just the right size
The only game Noah requested was the doughnut game.
We said that they were astroids and the had to eat them fast so the ships could get through.

Then came "Pin the Lightsaber on Yoda"
Okay, this is the most amazing poster my friend Kieran made
We are going to frame it and put it in Noah's room
She went above and beyond. She's amazing.
Each child got a blow up lightsaber to fight with.
and in the goodie bag
a Captain Rex mask, two sheets of clone wars stickers,
a fruit roll up, Peanut M&Ms, and a Star Wars Bobblehead
thanks to Cherie from McDonalds.
Special guests- Captain Rex and Obiwan
came and taught some fighting skills.
These men got pummeled.
Here is Noah throwing a fit because it was not his turn to fight Captain Rex

Musical Chairs to the Music of Star Wars.
This lasted until Camden had a bad fall

Food was yummy
Included: Tie Fighter Hot Dogs
Yoda Soda (sprite and lime sherbet)
Carrots (missiles that came out of the ARC 170)
Cheetos (astroids)

Happy Birthday to Noah.

My mother in law made the cupcakes
and my sister Emilee decorated them .
I love them. These cutest Yoda cupcakes.
Once again Kieran outdid herself.
She made Noah this t-shirt. Amazing.
Heber and Avery gave it to him.
He was spoiled absolutely rotten.
He was a bit overwhelmed with it all
He loved his party and the kids had a ton of fun
and all the adults survived.
I could not have done it without all the help I received.
Thanks everyone again.
7 comments:
That is the coolest party ever!!!! Happy Birthday Noah!!!!
That looks like the most awesome Star Wars party ever! So great!
Looks like a lot of fun!
All I can say is "Wow!"
and
Happy Birthday Noah!
Happy Birthday fellow April 14th-er!
Hi Laurie,
I regret not being able to come. It looks like you had a BLAST!! I know Jaimason would have loved it, but I'm glad we stayed home. That day was just too too crazy! Good luck with the move, and we'll hopefully see you soon!
wow you are one awesome mom to throw a party like that!
Happy Birthday Noah!
Post a Comment