Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noah is 5 years old


My Boy is 5 years old.   
The night before his birthday we were packing up our scrapbooks
We sat and looked at all the pictures 
of my first sweet baby boy.
I told him about the day he was born
and explained that he was born in the middle of the night
when the stars are shining bright in the sky
and everyone is asleep.
He said he was born in a galaxy like Star Wars
That is right buddy 
You are a hero and an amazing son.
He has grown and worked so hard this year.
I am excited because now that he is 5, 
he is going to like a lot of the food he did not like when he was 4.
I love being your mom

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad Noah is going to like the foods he didn't like before! Happy birthday, Noah!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I hope his party is/was all the he hoped and dreamed!

Amelia said...

Happy birthday sweet Noah!

WonderKitty said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I promise I will post about you for your birthday, it's just been a little crazy here. I even missed my mom's birthday!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Noah!!