Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Forced Moving


We found out this afternoon that we have to move by the end of the month.  The joys of renting I guess.  I wish he had just given us until June.  It does not do much to wishWe were on track to buy a house late fall and this puts a big kink in this plan.  Oh well,  now on to plan B.  So off to the next adventure.  This could not have come at a more stressful time.  Kersten is out of town for a couple days in the next weeks.  Noah is turning 5 and we planned a fabulous friend birthday party.  Kersten is doing school work every night until wee hours nad this is his most stressful month at work.  So please wish us luck over the next couple weeks.  

10 comments:

kieran said...

I really am sorry about this. I did talk to Breck, he was hopeful, meaning he has a place opening up. He said he would let me know by Saturday. Just one to add to many ideas. I love you, hang in there:)

Amelia said...

If you need help packing, or tending the kids so you can pack, or cleaning or what not, please let me know, I'd be happy to help however I can!

Carrie said...

Holy Cow! Where did that come from? Where do you think you will move to? Another house? Apartment? Wow! Good luck!

Veridine said...

I am so sorry you have move without any notice. If you need to store stuff at our house for a while, we have a mostly empty garage and spare bedroom at your disposal. Let me know if you need help with babysitting or packing.

WonderKitty said...

I'm telling you lou, take a 6 month lease at our place and save a little money even with a storage unit. Then you could stay on track with out much deviation. Have you told Nate yet?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lena. Unless you can get into a house now! That would be great, too.

Alicia said...

Oh wow...That is so crazy Lou. Bring the kids over anytime you need to pack.

Diana said...

I read this on Kersten's facebook. I am so sorry. I've been thinking about you ever since.
Good Luck. I wish I could help, let me know if I can.

Teresa said...

hey girl, sorry to hear you guys are moving!! I hate short notice moves! Anyway we are coming down to Utah the last week of April, if you find a minute we would love to see you guys!

Erin said...

I'm so sorry this is a stressful time for you right now! I am glad you have great neighbors/family/friends who are able to help you. Good luck with everything!