Thursday, April 23, 2009

50 questions. Part 1


I saw this on Carrie's and Emily's blog and thought. OOOoo. I love filling out these things and I know I really should be packing . I need a break.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow, Ralph the night hair dresser really worked hard last night.
2. How much cash do you have on you?  $37
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? bore
4. Favorite planet? Saturn, I love the rings
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Ten Work Cell (Kersten's work cell)
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Mika
7. What shirt are you wearing? peasant v neck light blue shirt
8. Do you label yourself? totally
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?  I am barefoot
10. Bright or Dark Room? the more light the better
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?  Well my BFF and her other BFF who I totally want to meet 
12. What does your watch look like? it is my Twilight watch my hubby gave me
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading.  I got into bed at 11:50
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don't have text
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? around the corner and up the street
16. What's a word that you say a lot?  You know what I mean (I must need a lot of validation lately)
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My sweet housban Kersten
18. Last furry thing you touched? Sofia's pink fur coat I packed
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Insulin all day every day and Ibuprofen and Motrin
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? we use digital now and I have tons to print, I like hard copies
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21 and 31
22. Your worst enemy? myself
23. What is your current desktop picture? my cute kids about a year ago
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I am going to go tape boxes downstairs.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I would want to fly,  then I could sell tickets to everyone to see the marvel of me flying to make a million dollars.  And I could travel like I have dreamed off.  It is a win win situation.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awesome. Love it! We need to talk.

emily said...

Very fun! I want to meet you too, you know what I mean?

The Justice Family said...

Send me your email address for an invite on my blog. I had to go private unexpectedly. tres55@hotmail.com