Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upset I would say...

This has been what my entire week has looked like.  All day long, following me around.  And then Brother decides it looks like fun to whine apparently it is really fun to be upset.  I think she is getting molars.  And man she looks so cute even when she is this upset.  Love my girl.  

7 comments:

Alicia said...

We should get Sofia and Brady together...he can whimper and vomit and she can whine and drool. Isn't it weird how those cries make you love them even more?

emily said...

Oh poor girl. Teeth are such a cruel trick of nature. It's also cruel on the parents too! She sure is cute though!

WonderKitty said...

I am going through Sofia withdrawls, I think we need to come see you this weekend.

Carrie said...

Don't you love those weeks right before milestones or new teeth. Poor girl, I hope they pop through soon and she gets to feeling better.

The Justice Family said...

Sad for you and her! I have had the same problem this week. I think mine has the stomach flu. I had it this week, but he seemed fine until yesterday. Anyways good luck with things. Poor Baby!

CTuna's Cavern said...

No crying now. Grandpa loves you.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! What a pitiful face!