Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sofia's 1 year book

So here is the project I was working on a couple of weeks ago.  Now I am making Sofia her Jesus book so that is why my blog has been lacking as of lately.  I could not decide what page to sample so I just put all of them there except for the page with the letter from me and the ones with her one year old picture on them.  I have not printed those pics yet.  So enjoy,  cause I know I sure enjoyed making it.  Isn't she the cutest girl?  Today is her 13 month birthday and I did not want anyone to miss a post monthly about my Sofia.  








7 comments:

Alicia said...

These are awesome pages!!! You are so talented. Miss you dearly!

Carrie said...

So so cute! And what a great name that girl has. I love the pink and green, on of my favorite combinations. I always love seeing the fruits of you talents.

The Justice Family said...

I love it! Will make one for Luke too?! I am horrible about scrapbooking, but I seriously need to make him something. Thanks for inspiring me!

WonderKitty said...

That is a beautiful book! I am glad you shared it with me!

AubGoofy said...

You are so amazing with your scrapbook. I love them. Miss talking to you. Love that Sophia girl.

CTuna's Cavern said...

Very wonderful idea. Keep up the good work Lulabelle.

Kersten said...

Sweetie, you are amazing! Thanks for preserving pics of our precious kids.