
On Saturday Jan 17 we had Amie Thelin take Sofia's one year old pictures. The monday before we discovered that Sofia can now wear pigtails. And that if we put product in her hair it is really curly. So cute I can hardly stand it. We played with Kieran, Heber, Avery and Grahams on thursday and she made the sweetest bows to go with her dress. Are they not so very adorable? Now I have all these bows I need to make swimming around in my head. So so fun and cute. Sofia loves pulling on Kersten's hair. This is how she tries to wake him up and by putting her fingers in his ears. He cannot stand anything in his ears.

Noah was the best brother ever and helped us to make her smile and laugh. I love this boy.

Wow, she is just so beautiful. I just love those piggies and the curls.
I will post the real ones when I get them. I am so excited to see them.
Kersten and I went to a New Year Hope Ball at Abravendel Hall on Friday.
It was a formal event and it was so fun to dance with him again.
I loved getting dressed up and feeling like Cinderella.
It was just really good to have a date.
More later. I hear a very unhappy baby.
She has had diarrhea since Sunday morning with sporadic throw up. Poor girl
Such a random post. Oh well
6 comments:
What a cute girl! And I do love those bows, they're the right size for her head, I'm not a fan of bows 1/2 the size of the babies head. Cute. Cute. Cute.
Thanks for posting these, Lou! She is so cute, and I love the curls. Lucky girl! I hope she starts feeling better soon-sick babies are no fun for anyone.
you have such a super cute baby girl. I love her in those bows. Yes, we have to make more; I have to show you my new invention super easy fast bow. I made one while Avery took a shower. She was so impressed with my skills she told everyone at church.
I hope Sofia feels better, yuck!
Cute baby!! love the bows
I saw her pictures on Amelia's blog. How cute could they be? How do I put the families blogs on my blog?
Love you
This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy went home
This little piggy had roast beef
This little piggy had none
This little piggy went blog blog blog and blog. Cute piggys Sofia.
Love, Grandpa Charlie
Post a Comment