Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grateful Sunday 1-25-08

Healthy kids:  It finally seems after a bit more than two weeks that my kids are on the mend.  Between all the crazy stuff that keeps coming on top of each other.  I am hoping the end is in sight and here.  

Fabulous Pediatrician:  I can't say enough how much I love my kids doctor.   I feel indebted to Kieran for  helping me get into her when Noah was a baby.  She is so bright and really cares and takes time to talk with us.  She has calmed our minds so much.

Productive weekends:  Kersten and I got so much accomplished this weekend.  It felt really fabulous and I just love working side by side with my husband.  It was like a dance and at the end of yesterday we both were very pleased with what we had done.  Thanks honey for working so hard with me.  

My kids:  Even though they have been sick,  they have been so funny and joyful.  Noah's imagination is so expansive that It is so fun living in his world.  His words are better so I can understand a bit more of what is going on in his head.  Sofia is so full  curiosity and mischief. She makes us all laugh and go crazy all at once.  So funny
  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun Fun. I hope Sofia's feeling happier too. I agree with productive weekends, I love it when you both are in the mood to just dig in and get it done.

WonderKitty said...

I am glad that everyone is on the mend. Being sick sucks! I also love productive weekends, but I think I have had my fill of them for a while!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Grateful Sunday was a good post. It helps us all catch up.