Monday, July 07, 2008

Noah and Lily


Noah and his friend Lily are so cute and fun together. I just love this girl. There are many reasons that we love her. They met at preschool this past year.Lilly is a tomboy through and through. No wonder that Noah and her love to play, they love the same things. Spiderman, Star Wars and super heroes are in their top things to play with. They love to play outside in the water pool and playground. Noah says he kisses her 4 times everytime they see each other. I have never seen evidence of this, nor has his teacher or Lily's mom Annie. But it sure is funny that he says this. One thing that fills my heart with joy and makes me want to keep this girl close forever. Is one day as they were playing, Annie (Lily's mom) could not understand what Noah needed. She said to Noah "Sorry buddy, I just can't figure out what you need" Then Lily goes over to Noah and says "Whisper it in my ear Noah, and I will understand with my heart". Okay, can you just say melt my heart. I wlll keep this girl around forever. I feel like a superstar when any of Lily's fam or friends meet me. For I am Noah's Mom. I sure am lucky.

We signed them up for soccer together. They love being together so it has been fun. But really there has not been a lot of actual soccer being played. There teams name is the Spiderman team, orchestrated by Lily and Noah because of their red jerseys. So they spend most of the game running around the field casting webs about the field. We tried explaining that the net was the web that they needed to kick the ball into. But they just want water and snacks and to play together. It was fun and they have started to get it, a bit more, To bad their last game is tommrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are precious in uniform!

Just wanted to pop over and say thanks for entering the contest over at Tip Junkie today, best of luck to you!

Hope to see you again...Have a good night!

WonderKitty said...

They are so cute together! I am so glad I have met Lily and Annie. They are great friends. Make sure you tell Annie how to get those pictures from the out doors festival. There are some good ones of the two of them.

Nik English said...

Noah is awesome and Lily is awesome so they are awesome together!

emily said...

That is such an amazingly cute story! What cute friends. Good luck with the soccer playing!

Anonymous said...

Noah is a sweetheart! Lily sounds precious, too. I hope they stay friends for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Laurie, Okay, you made me cry again reading the story of Lily and Noah. I am so happy that Noah and your family have come into our lives. You have become such a good friend to me, I am feel very blessed! Thank you for being such a great Mother, friend and like a sister to me, and of course sharing your baby! Love Ya, Annie

Amelia said...

They are adorable. How awesome would it be if they ended up getting married years from now? Hey, it happens! I'm glad he has a friend who understands him in her heart. Those are the best kinds of friends.