Noah got a haircut today.
He is getting heat exhaustion a lot.
He is leaving for California on Saturday.
I think with his long gorgeous locks he would die
So I called my wizard of a Sister Amy
And the angel came and cut his hair.
Before: Pic taken a couple weeks ago
After
It was a bit shorter than originally planned
He has a lot of kalics so it stuck up in weird places
I have never had his hair this short
I like that it sticks straight up.
He looks so handsome
I think him and Sofia look even more alike now.
11 comments:
Oh he looks so grown up now....I love his hair like that!!
I think he looks much older...very handsome. Ethan has lots of cowlicks too, so it's just easier to keep short!
I love the haircut! He is a really grown up boy now :). It's hard for mom though..
I love love his hair Laurie, big change from the other day. and wow he looks so big and grown up. Pretty soon he'll be driving!
Hey his hair is adorable!! Way to go Noah. Love You
CUTE!!!
He looks so good with his hair short! And he does look so grown up! Yay Noah!
When the hair goes, they're not babies anymore. That's why Jeff's is still long!
I am so glad to read people like it. I loved Noah's Hair all long like you did and felt bad I had to go so short. Crazy hair that Noah has Love that boy hope it helps with the heat problem
He is so very cute. I love his new grown up boy hair cut. I can't wait to see you when Sharon's here. You're going to her game night right?
Oh my gosh that haircut ages him about 15 years. He is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment