
Oh, I miss this boy.
It has only been 3 days and I miss hearing his chaos around the house.
Sofia keeps looking for him.
In the car she keeps looking to where is is suppose to be and then looks at me accusingly.
He loved Shamu in Sea World yesterday,
before he left he kept talking about the dolphins and they did not disappoint.
And called me right after he saw the penguins.
He said he missed me.
Noah scraped his foot at the bottom of the pool
so he is having a rough time walking around.
I miss him and his little dog Pal too, they have such silly antics together
I miss this smokin hot husband also.
So cute yesterday, he kept calling to keep me updated on their fun in Sea World.
He is really enjoying the time he has with his family.
I was really sad that I was not going.
And I had a really positive attitude about all I would do when they left.
Now I am a bit lonely, trying to get to much done.
Enjoying my Sofia so much, having lots and lots of quiet moments
that I treasure with her.
She gets bored quickly without Noah to make her laugh.
Her dresser has the first coat on and darn that
I did not have a camera to take the before pic,
The after pic will be none existant also for our camera broke yesterday for Kerst.
Sad, sad days. It was on it's way out anyway.
5 comments:
Lou! Your camera broke! What are you going to do! I hope that Ten buys a lot of disposable ones so he cant take pictures of the trip! How sad!
I am so proud of you for painting! Let's go to the park tomorrow, okay? Call me in the morning and let me know how you're feeling. We are usually up by 7, sad I know :).
Your son and my son could be kindreds! He's a Jedi, too:-)
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog yesterday...I look forward to stopping back by soon!
I'm glad they are having a great time, hope they still get some pics in. So sorry you are missing your guys!
Welcome back to the boys.
Post a Comment