Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gone


My boys are gone for a week to beautiful California.
They left at 5 am,  way to early for a late riser like Noah.
I am sad I am not with them.  They went with Kersten's family and his uncle and fam.
I wish I was there to see Noah when he goes to Jedi Academy at Disneyland 
and when he see's the dolphin at Sea World.  Those are the two things he keeps talking about.
Noah says he will miss Sofia the most.  He was mighty upset she was not going.
I am going to have a marvelous week to myself with the baby
I am going to paint Sofia's dresser.
Finish our scrapbook for our California trip two years ago
Have a sleepover with my best friend 
and read a lot.
Those are my plans.
Don't they sound Heavenly?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You are going to have a great week!

Nik English said...

relaxing weekends are awesome!! have fun!

WonderKitty said...

Sometimes it is good to have some time to your self, even if you do have a baby to be by yourself with you. I hope they bring you back soemething cool since you couldn't go with!