Monday, December 11, 2006

Favorite Christmas Movies

I have been thinking about films a lot recently and I wanted to share some of my favoite Christmas movies. I am typing with a 2 year old on my lap so forgive me for any typing errors

Elf came out the winter I was pregnant with Noah. We went and saw it on my birthday that year. I love the one liners in this show and his innocence. For example" You must really like Sugar!, Is there sugar in Syrup? THen YES" ha ha. love this film

Muppet Christmas Carol is so hilarious. I love watching this as I set up my tree. The songs are so funny. The muppets make me so happy. We just laugh and laugh at this at our house.

White Christmas is one from my childhood that I love. My sisters and brother used to act out the act of the song "Sisters". I love Bing Crosby's voice. The story also is so entertaining and classic old school hollywood.

3 comments:

Kersten said...

I love all of these movies, too. But I love them because they remind me of you and how much joy you get from watching them.

emily said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I love all these Chrismas movies too. Elf is our current favorite. I think it's so funny! Of course my 5 yearold quotes it nonstop now.

Mimi said...

These are classics for our Fam. I love these movies they always make me feel like its christmas when I watch them