JT mmm, what can I say about my man? Okay, James Taylor has the most wonderful soothing voice I have ever heard. He can enhance, enrich and make any experience even better. He fits any mood and makes life much sweeter. I have seen him in concert at least 6 times and the fourth time I was on the 11th row with my husband and when he came on stage I started crying because I could see his facial expressions and I was there with the love of my life. It can't get much better than that. So I just wanted to pay a tribute to my favorite singer.
2 comments:
Love the pic! What a stud man. I listened to him all afternoon as we drove through New York state. He is the soundtrack of my life.
I think James Taylor is a Robot. He only has one tune and he mixes it around just a little and makes a new song. That's why they all sound the same.
Post a Comment