Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gain and Loss

I had to Change my life?

A year ago I took charge and changed my life and made things better.

Harder, more hectic,  a bit stressful but safer and less worry.

I only get  a fourth of everything I need to get done.  I disappoint myself, my spouse, my children more than I would like to admit.  I stumble, I fall,  I lift up again and keep going. One more day, one more hour and one more minute if possible.

I had to do this.  I had to be strong and better for my little family.   Life throws things at you and with it come so many amazing miracles and losses.

People I never would have thought ever.  Now won't talk,  won't listen and betray.  Behind my back with sweetness to my face.  Important irreplaceable people,  who I thought were kindred souls.

Why Why Why?

do I hang on to the people I love?  I forgive and forgive them their little trespasses.  I try to be honest.  I thought it went both ways.  

My life is different.  

My heart is the same.

Be honest.  I am trying.  I just hurts.

No comments: