Sofia's Preschool Graduation
I still cannot believe my Fia has finished her first year of Preschool.
She has absolutely thrived and loved every minute of it.
I think that fact that she plays "Teacher Pat" and is constantly telling
me things she learned at school is a good sign.
For the celebration, they had a musician come
He called up one of the father's to help.
Kersten was the lucky one.
He abhors going up in front of people for entertainment.
He can teach or talk but not entertain.
He is embarrassed for anyone who has to do that.
The fact that he did it happily shows how much he loves his girl.
I know it meant a lot to her that he showed up for a little bit of the party.
The whole thing was a water party.
Sofia is a water girl and so so loved it.
While other kids wandered off to the slides etc
my girl stayed in the water.
Teacher Pat gave them a gift and a certificate to show their acheivement.
There are not many people like Teacher Pat.
She LOVES what she does and the kids LOVE her.
I want to be like Teacher Pat when I grow up.



No comments:
Post a Comment