"The purpose to life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, November 07, 2011
Ask Me about Dom
A couple weeks ago on a tuesday, my Sofia informed me that her husband Sal had died. He had been her husband for a couple of months. She would wax poetic about what they did together and that "he Love me". I was horrified that my son in law Sal (who I always secretly thought was a trucker) had died. He died of old age.
"He was really really old."
She informed me then, that she had married Dom that afternoon in the Juna Temple.
I asked her to tell me about him.
"Well, He is a husband."
Like a husband is some kind of species.
She then explained that he had spiky hair that is dark. He is tall and big. He is a good dancer at a ball. He loves to use keys. And he likes to eat fish.
And he is really old. He is eighteen.
Sounds like an amazing husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
18! I hope he doesn't kill over and die soon. Congrats Fia!
I remember when I thought 18 was old. I think it's funny that now it seems like a long time ago. Good for Miss Sofia. Sal sounds grand.
haha that makes me laugh. You wonder how their little imaginations dream up these things and where their ideas come from. It's very cute and entertaining.
Post a Comment