![]() |
| courtesy of KFC |
You would hope as you grow older that you would learn that others opinions do not matter in the scheme of things. And that you would stew and simmer the little things someone has said over and over until you go a bit dizzy. A thoughtless word or joke turns into bubbling cider that its so hot it burns. The way you want to be.... is not how you are seen... and you have to be okay with that. The endless talking and talking. More thinking ....All any of us can do is our best right. As they say 'until you walk in their shoes or my shoes". So I have to tear down walls brick by brick. Keep trying and moving forward, doing and being my best, moment to moment.
Now I am choking on my next thought, I can't swallow, Oh, oh, oh,oh, oh
I was called to the principals office. And not for my son, but for me.
And if you want to get technical it was the Vice principal i actually spoke with.
Did she really just say he has been Tardy NINE times and it is only October?
Yep I am an awesome Parent. I swear it has not been that much.
Oh, and now a private meeting with the teacher.
heart hurting again, pressure behind my eyes.......
It has happened, it is beginning.
Oh, how being a mother can hurt.
Grateful it was swiftly, artfully handled.
Noah did not even hear a thing.
Small blessings.
So nice an apology email from one of their dads.
Kids can be so mean.
Wow, my boy has so much self confidence.
Another blessing.
I seem not to be able to stay on top of everthing this school year.
I did remember picture day at Sofia's preschool.
She really is stunning.
Wow, my girl is beautiful. I am not bias in any way.
She is a tough one, my Fia.
Her new things is that she can't walk and I have to hold her.
Luckily sometimes her legs can still hop like a bunny,
waddle like a penquin or crawl like a puppy.
It seems to get us to where we need to go.
![]() |
| Picture by Ashleigh Butler |
And just for so you all know who I hung out with this weekend
My Brother in law Jason
Creepy isn't he.....



3 comments:
I love you, Lou. You are the best, I don't care what anyone else says.
You are wonderful. There are worse things you can do than getting your children to school late. Your son will thrive and so will your daughter. No need to be a perfect parent. You just need to raise wonderful children (which I'm pretty sure they are!).
I second both comments above. You are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
Post a Comment