Thursday, October 06, 2011

Fly Like an Eagle

I helped out at Noah's school on Monday.
I was the spelling helper.
One of the words this week is eagle.
I asked the kids if they knew how to fly like an eagle.
One kids said he could if he used a hang glider.
Most of the kids gave me blank stares.
Which made me sad, cause this means they are growing up.
After I demonstrated flying like an eagle across the room
while spelling the word eagle.
Some of the kids totally got it after that.
I had a lot of fun helping out.

Later that night, I asked Noah if he liked me helping out.
'Oh Yeah"
I said that it was fun seeing his friends and meeting his new friends.
Then he proceeds to tell me that Tyson said at recess

"Your mom is kinda weird"
Noah responds  "yeah she is"
Tyson says "Is she always like that ?"
Noah clarifies  "yep all the time'

I have arrived..... My sons friends think I am a bit crazy.  I love it
This has made me smile all week.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That is awesome. Love that Noah. And I think you are the raddest mom anyone could ever ask for.