We spent a couple days before St Patrick's day building a trap
for the silly Leprechaun that turns our milk green.
Noah also made one for school. It is a bed.
I think it sure looks inviting.
Even a stuffed animal to cuddle with.
Sofia also made a bed to put in our family trap.
That sneaky leprechaun snuck passed us and got our milk green.
It sure made crackers and milk yummy.
He left green footprints all over our trap and right to our fridge.
Louie the Leprechaun at Noah's class got away also.
Noah was convinced they would get him.
He left a note saying "hee hee hee, you can't catch me"
We were a bit sad.
I have been trying to catch leprechauns my whole life and still have not got one.
I was lucky enough to teach Sofia's neighborhood preschool class that day.
we made Shamrock people.
Ate gold coins.
drank green milk
read leprechaun stories.
Talked about green and wore crowns and hats
Very fun and memorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment