Who knew that Tangled could be so dangerous?
I just got hit in the head with a frying pan.
It snuck up on me from behind.
You see Sofia was Rapunzel
and I was Flynn Rider.
I was just not informed of my role in this game.
We had a disscussion on how we can pretend but not really hit people with frying pans

6 comments:
sorry your post made me giggle, I'm sure it didn't feel good :(
We still haven't seen Tangled we'll have to see it soon.
Ouch! We've had a similar conversation in our house about how you can't shoot Mommy (even if she is the "Bad Guy") with Nerf gun bullets. Although, I will say that Nerf gun bullets are much softer than a frying pan would be...
Oh, and great job last night, Princess Laurie. :)
Oh my goodness....I'm glad that you are okay. Sofia is so dang cute.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love your family! Nik and I both laughed at this, but only cause we know that you wouldn't be writing it if you were seriously injured.
That is awesome, and SO Sofia. Loved seeing you yesterday, thank you so much for coming to the funeral and being with me during the viewing. You're the best!
I love that sweet Sofia:)
Post a Comment