Another chapter in my Twilight experience.
Yes, I saw Eclispe.
And yes, I swooned over the shirtless Jacob
and sighed over Edward and the way he looked at Bella.
I kissed my sweetheart over and over for seeing it with me.
And loved him even more for letting me sit by Kieran and my brother Nik.
I am telling you there is nothing better than seeing a Twilight movie with my brother Nik.
He takes the experience to the max.
With his funny comments and reenactments.
For the other two movies we celebrated my birthday.
But today is Kieran's birthday.
So we got to celebrate her birthday with Eclipse.
I love that we both have flowers in our hair.
(that she made)
I even got an Edward Cup and Nik gave me his Jacob cup.
So I left with both men beside me.
Bliss I tell you.
And to have my real life sexy man holding me.
I could not handle how awesome it was.
I also would not let go of my cups.
Kieran made this awesome T-shirt just for this fun event.
If you can't see what it says
I will tell you
"Team Edward
except when Jacob is shirt-less"
Could not agree with you more on that one.
My cute sister Amy bought all the woman
Fun Dip.
So that when we saw Edward, Jacob or Charlie
We could lick our Fun Dip.
We laughed and enjoyed our Fun Dip quite a bit.
Oh and she bought Nik a Fun Dip too
and Kevin got a Butterfinger and Kersten had his Junior Mints.
Nik got a green thumb from his fun dip.
He is Team Charlie all the way.
Oh it was a delightful evening.
So so fun to have a date with my man
and spend time with my favorite people
Even better was when we got home.
Our babysitter (our first non family sitter)
had played with the kids all night
and they were both asleep in their beds.
He wore them out.
We will definitely call him again.
My kids won't stop talking about how fun it was.
AAAAhhhhh, I really can't ask for more than this.



2 comments:
Hooray!! Great post cutie! You and Kieran (and Nick and everyone else) are HOTTIES!! Love you dude!
Awesome! We must discuss.
Post a Comment