This boy loves me more than any other Mom.
Do you know how I know?
He told me so last night after he snuck out of bed for a drink.
I reminded him of what we had going to do today.
And as is his usual response was
"I already Know"
I said "I was just reminding you"
Noah said "Mom, you know something?'
"What?"
"I love you"
"I know, buddy, I love you too"
"Well, Mom I was just reminding you.
I love you more than any other Mom"
"I love you more than any other boy and do you know why?
because you have a huge imagination and you use it everyday.
And you have a huge heart and notice how people feel around you
and try to make them feel good and happy.
And not every boy know how to do that."
"Really"
and he puts his hand up to his heart
"Mom, that made my heart pound really really hard."
Mom, I love you cause you always help me all the time
and you have a big heart for your kids.'
Hugs and snuggles all around and he promptly went back to bed.
Makes it all worth it

2 comments:
That is just precious, that boy is such a sweet one.
Noah already knows how to sweet talk the ladies!! Watch out!! lol
Great post lou!
Post a Comment