Sunday, June 08, 2008

Grateful Sunday 6-8-08


Today I am grateful for:

My Grandma-who had a birthday today. She turned 89. Can you believe that? She is a true great lady in every sense of the word and I want to emulate her in so many ways in my own life. I love sitting next to her and holding her hand. We had a party at her house this evening. It was lovely to see so many of the cousins and gather as an extended family. We have not done that for awhile, it felt really good.

Camping-Noah was lucky enough to go camping up at the Land with Kersten's Parents. He came home, happy and worn out. He went on hikes, had a campfire and throughly enjoyed himself. And you will never guess what he found in the trees. It was Ewoks and pieces of C-3P0, yes, Noah has discovered how to get to The Endor Moon from the Land. It is one of the great discoveries of our day.

Kersten-He was out of town again this week. It was delightful to have him come home. We had some time to be together and talk. It was silly for we felt free with Noah gone camping. It was good for us. He lifts me and makes me a better woman.

New Carpet Pad- I can now officially start getting my house back to order. I have a shelf put away. Slowly but surely it will happen. The sad thing is that my beautiful cabinet for my craft stuff, cracked and that is the next stage Hopefully, my ultra talented Al can fix it for me. I only need it to last until we move from this house. It does feel good to reorganize and reevaluate.

Rain-We need it and since we are getting it. I am going to be grateful for it.

3 comments:

WonderKitty said...

I am glad that you and Kersten had some time together. I hope that Al can fix your cabinet too!

Nik English said...

Ten of the mountains....king of the castle!

Carrie said...

I can not wait to see you.