Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Kieran


Today is my friend Kieran's birthday. I met Kieran when we both worked at the U of U Accounts Payable. Which we both agree is a terrible place to work. Our friendship has grown and flourished since then. She is one of those friends that it does not matter how long between conversation, it always picks up where your friendship left off. I have been really grateful to her over the last year. She has helped me keep my sanity and been a true friend to me. She is the most creative and talented person that I know. She is the one who taught me how to paint, she calls me her apprentice. She always inspires me and stretches my imagination and abilities. She has 2 adorable children, Heber and Avery and #3 boy on the way in August. I admire how she always finds new ways to teach her children the gospel and is always trying to better their lives and her. This woman can get more done in one day than most people accomplish in three. She has an amazing garden and a beautifully styled house. She inspires me to be better and lifts me up when I need it. Her laugh is my absolute favorite. It is infectious and makes you want to laugh with her. I don't know what I would do without her. I hope her birthday is fabulous. (Picture to be posted later, on our PC,pics on Mac)

3 comments:

Kersten said...

Happy Birthday Kieran. Thanks for being such a great friend to Laurie.

Gatnnos said...

Happy Birthday Kieran. I always hear such wonderful things about you from Lou.

Nik English said...

Now I have a face with the name!