Monday, July 02, 2007

Tag I am It! 4



I was tagged by my friend Sharon to do this post. Have fun playing along

4 Jobs You've had:
Rainbo Sno Cone Maker
Stress Management Instructor
Camp Counselor
After School Program Coordinator

4 Places I've Lived:
East Mill Creek
Logan
Holladay
East Mill Creek again

4 Favorite TV Shows:
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
Scrubs
Heroes

4 Favorite Foods:
Mexican Food
My Mom's homemade Rolls
Cafe Rio
Ice Cream

4 Websites you frequent:
My Blog
The Library
Hotmail and Gmail
Everyone Else's blogs

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
Anywhere with Kersten
At the beach playing in the water and the sand
Doing some sort of Creative Craft
Up in the Canyons

4 Movies you love
Pride and Prejudice
The Man Who Knew Too Little
Music and Lyrics
Stranger Than Fiction

4 Bloggers you tag to be it next:
Carrie
Amy
Lena
Kristi

3 comments:

Sharon said...

fun!

Carrie said...

Alright, at least now I have another blog idea. It was fun to read!

Mimi said...

Why Why do you Tag someone who barely gets to use the internet