


I saw this somewhere in internet land and was shocked to see that "Princess Bride" is 20 years old. I found this website that showed pictures of the characters then and now. Some of them were quite shocking. This movie is a classic.
I actually watched this movie sometime during my 30 hours of labor with Noah as a distraction. How many of you have dreamed of Wesley saying "As you wish" to you again and again. Or quoted lines from the script thinking you are quite hilarious. Well, I love this movie but I love the book even more. I just might have to pick it up again. This book was the first one my brother Nik finished all the way. I think that is quite the accomplishment for at the time a young boy. Nik can still quote the entire movie and I am sure act it out for you as well. Wow, what fun this is.
8 comments:
I remember watching this in the 80's and thinking that the kid in it was so lucky to have a t.v. in his room.
Wow "Wesley" looks a little different... :) I used to watch Princess Bride all the time at my grandma's house when I was a kid.
Bytheway, I love reading your blog!
Cary's definitely lost his charm I'd say. This show is definitely a classic. I've never read the book, but maybe now I will.
Yeah, the Wesley thing made me a bit sad. I will just remember him in his glory.
i love this post and the movie. i can't believe its been 20 years.
AS. YOU. WISH.
I love that movie~ Is it considered a classic? That is really scarey!! Movies from our childhood days are now classics. I guess we all grow old!
Greatest movie in the history of mankind...if you dont agree with me I will fight you! that is no lie
I Love this movie and I love the book too. Its a classic
Post a Comment