Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Diet Coke


Today is Diet Coke's 25th birthday. Diet Coke was born in 1982 on July 10th. My love affair with Diet Coke began after I got diabetes when I was 14. There was not a lot of choices at restaurants and places for Diet drinks. Now, I am addicted and I love being addicted. I have influenced my husband now in his love for Diet Coke. It will be a lifelong love and I am so glad that it was invented. Happy Birthday Diet Coke

6 comments:

Kersten said...

Where would I be with out the D.C.? Sure, my kidneys would be healthier...oh well...

Dave S. S. said...

Thats right, drink your poison, drink my pretties.

Gatnnos said...

Where would the world be without Diet Coke???? Did you know that Diet Coke is the number one breakfast in America. (Maybe the world, I don't remember)

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Diet Coke! You have made my friend Laurie happy on countless occassions.

emily said...

Well, I had no idea. Happy Birthday DC! I'm not much for cola, but I wish I was cause sometimes it's the only diet drink offered.

I'm so glad you have such a great friend in Diet Coke!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Diet Coke! I am so glad I called you so you could celebrate